Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Best Quotable movies

I am lucky to have been born at the time that I did. I have witnessed many incredible things. I have had the pleasure of having 3 great kids with which I can share my profound wisdom and some of the coolest movies/music/tv shows....you get the picture. I am reliving my glory days and dragging my kids with me. Curiously, they find a lot of it really is cool.
I thought I would share some of these glorious things with you, starting with the Best Quotable Movies. These are movies that have the greatest lines that you must learn and use whenever possible.



The Goonies (1985)
Quotes:

"Goonies
never say die!"
"Hey you guys!"
"Watch your face ma!"
"I like the dark, I love the dark. I hate nature, I HATE nature."






The Hot Chick (2002)
(ok I know this one isn't that old, but come on it was great!)
Quotes:

(crying) "Its me, Jessica"

"
Boys are cheats and liars, they're such a big disgrace. They will tell you anything to get to second base... ball, baseball he thinks he's gonna score. If you let him go all the way then you are a hor... ticulture studies flowers, geologist studies rocks. The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his cock... roaches, beetles, butterflies and bugs. Nothing makes him happier than a giant pair of jug... glers and acrobats, a dancing bear named Chuck. All guys really want to do is - forget it, no such luck." (long but great)

"Ling Ling, you walk right by Crazy Nails and no say hi me"


"I'll take two banana daquiris, o
ne mango, a sloe-gin fizz, one slippery nipple, and for me, a screaming orgasm on the beach with extra sugar on the rim. Yum!"





The Blues Brothers (1980)Quotes:

"Its a 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, its dark and we're wearing sunglasses...Hit it."

"O
h Mr. Man, oh, Mr, Man!"

"We're on a mission from God"

"How much for the women? I want to buy the women..."




Encino Man(1992)
(Brendan Fraiser, need I say more?)

Quotes:

"
If you're edged 'cause I'm weazin all your grindage, just chill. 'Cause if I had the whole brady bunch thing happenin' at my pad, I'd go grind over there, so dont tax my gig so hard-core cruster."

"Ooouuuuu bbuuuudddyyy"

"Ow Senorita, tha
t hurt my lobe, I didn't do it, they started the whole thing."

"Shuuush!!"

"Jump off the gym
, splatter on the street and go for the co-ver."
"I don't know you, I don't like you, as of now, I'm all over you"



Tommy Boy (1995)

Quotes:

(in high voice) "Housekeeping, you want me fluff pillow?"

"Holy shnykies"

"
what about seat belts? To fasten, take the little end and stick it in the big end and... you know what? If you guys don't know how to use a seat belt, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a retard."













StumbleUpon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooooo!! You forgot the best ones!

Stef: Data where are you going?
Data: I'm setting booty traps.
Stef: You mean booby traps?
Data: THAT'S WHAT I SAID! BOOTY TRAPS! God. These Guys!

And - Data: Pinchers of Peril... saved by my Pinchers of Peril!

Data was hilarious!

Martin MY said...

Yer the Goonies, love it! Forgot about this until you mentioned it. ta.

Anonymous said...

you don't include Dumb and Dumber? Really?

Missy said...

God, I love The Goonies.