Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lean Mean Thirteen


Lean Mean Thirteen is the latest installment of the Stephanie Plum adventures by Janet Evanovich. I happened upon this author when she came out with One for the Money and I knew she was going to hit it big. I love this series, it is different than anything else I have read.

In this book, Stephanie's ex-husband ends up missing, and since she was last seen with him, trying to inflict bodily harm, she's the prime suspect. As other partners in her ex's firm end up dead, things are looking worse and worse. Stephanie's a bounty hunter, and since she fell into this job after losing her job as a lingerie buyer, she's still honing her skills. Between her sometime boyfriend, Morelli and a hot bounty hunter, Ranger, someone has to make sure she keeps from harming herself in the process of hunting her own FTAs and trying to clear her name.

I always find myself laughing outloud at the situations Stephanie gets herself into, and dreaming of the two hot guys that keep her on her toes. If you love reading even the littlest bit, this series is a must!!! I cannot wait for Fearless Fourteen which comes out in June.

I give this a 5 out of 5.
StumbleUpon

No comments: