Friday, December 7, 2007

PlagueMaker

I just finished reading PlagueMaker by Tim Downs. It was an excellent read.

It starts with a crime scene investigation and an unusual find. The characters are well developed. As the story progresses, you find yourself in the middle of one man's vendetta, one man's mission and one man's journey.

This book centers around FBI Special Agent Nick Donavon. He's a man on a journey. He's divorced and suffered a terrible loss. Acting recklessly, he throws himself into any situation which keeps his mind off him and his past. Li is an English Asian who is on a mission. He too has suffered and is determined to find the one who has caused it. Yet another is out to exact revenge for his loss. His target is the US.


A story of biological warfare, it gives details that are gruesome, given that it is a christian fiction but not along the lines of Stephen King. It is one of the best CF thrillers I have read, is drew me in and made me care about these people. It is a great book and one that resonates, with some humor, it keeps the book from becoming overwhelmingly dark.


1 being forgetable and 5 being my favorite, I give it a 5. StumbleUpon

No comments: