Friday, March 26, 2010

Latest Quotable.Movie


Zombieland came out on video not too long ago and I have to say this is one of my favorite movies. I don't usually like movies that are gross, but when it is in a dark comedy (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead) I don't mind it. Zombieland is in a league of it's own. Different than anything I have seen it is laugh out loud funny.
.
I watched it again last night with my hubby just before we watched ABDC (you better have voted!!) and I realized this is a great quotable movie!! Bonus.
.
So hear are the lines that are best to quote...
.
"Double tap"
.
"Let me begin my three part apology by saying I think you are a wonderful human being..."
.
"You wanna feel how hard I can punch?"
.
"You almost knocked over your alcohol with your knife."
.
I forgot one...
"This is so exciting, you are about to learn who you're gonna call...ghostbusters!"
StumbleUpon

No comments: