Thursday, March 25, 2010

Huh???

When we first signed up with AT&T for our internet my husband and I had the same email address. He likes wrestling while I think of it as a violent bloody soap opera...but I digress. He has since gotten his own email and I am thankful. Today I received an email from TNA that my hubby had subscribed to and scrolled to the bottom to find the unsubscribe link. This is what I found...



Parts of this message may contain promotional information about TNA Wrestling. If you do not wish to receive any further emails from TNA Wrestling, safely unsubscribe, or write to:

TNA Wrestling
209 10th Avenue South, Suite 302,
Nashville, TN 37203www.tnawrestling.com
.
Notice "write to"??? Are you kidding me? Who would write to them (wasting money on a stamp, not to mention the time to find a writing utensil, paper and envelope....who uses those things anymore?) to ask to be taken off an email list???? Somehow those 2 words justify my stand on wrestling being ridiculous and inane.
.
I rest my case.
StumbleUpon

No comments: