Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crappy day...

Man, what a crappy day. I was trying to hunt down some used sports things for my youngest. I found a Play it Again Sports and made note of the address. It was on 28th street, simple enough right?!?! NO. I went to the address that was give in the phone book but it was no where to be seen. I asked a nice gentleman and he said it was on 44th street. I knew I had read the address right, but maybe it was an older phone book and it moved. So I head over to the spot he said it should be at and low and behold...it isn't there either. I call my oldest and ask if it could be narrowed down on google maps.

I finally find it on the other side of the city. It really doesn't sound that bad but it literally took me an hour to find it. By the time I get there I am so frazzled that I get my kid out of the car and hurrying into the store. (by this time we had 2 1/2 hours to get home, an hour away, and get to practice with said equipment. Oh, and to eat lunch) When I get in the store I realize I don't remember getting my keys, I know I locked the doors cause I had my camera in the car, but my keys??? OH CRAP.

We get the stuff and head back to my car and, it is running. Did I mention I remember locking the doors. Um...yea, there it runs, keys obviously in the ignition and NO SPARES ON ME. I not only locked my keys in it, with the only spare about an hour away, I left it running. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GAS IS??? CRAP. CRAP. CRAP.

I'm 42 but I really do think I'm losing my mind. Seriously.
StumbleUpon

1 comment:

slightlydrunk said...

Well on a positive note, things can only get better ! HAHA, good post!