Friday, December 5, 2008

entrecard

I just wanted to say sorry to all on entrecard. I haven't been able to get on lately and I miss catching up on some of my favorites like New York Nitty-Gritty where I try to pick up tips on my photography, the many book sites like Puss Reboots and Thin Red Line and many others for thrifty ideas.
I suffer from migraines and have had one each day for the last 3 days.(sucks to be me) Also, at some point I have picked up something called ISpyNow that keeps popping up on my computer. From what I can tell, it allows someone else to see what sites I go to, what my passords are and any other information I may have on my computer. Needless to say, its a little unsettling and I'm trying like heck to get it off my computer.
If anyone has any info that could help, I would appreciate it. Other than that, I'm hoping to be back on my own comp soon. StumbleUpon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Your virus thingie sounds awful. I am totally Not a techie, but hope you can find someone to help you fix it.

A. said...

Try GeekPolice. They are very good and may already have a step by step guide for that.

pussreboots said...

Taking B12 can help with those migraines that just don't want to go away. I get them too.