Monday, March 9, 2009

I am so proud!!

I am at our desktop surfin the net and I can hear my oldest playing music. I just heard Foreigner's "Feels like the First Time". Now I am listening to Def Leppard's "Pyromania". I am so proud. I have raised my kids right! I am always so sad when my kids have friends over and I find out they have never heard of Journey, Styx, or The Scorpions.

Come on parents, it is your duty to pass on the classics. Shame on you.

OMG!! Loverboy is on now. ***tears of happiness***
StumbleUpon

3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I'm trying!

C said...

That's all I ask!

Anonymous said...

You sound suspiciously like my mom. lol

She's passed on her love of the classics to me. I think her proudest moment came when I was distraught over having to miss a Tesla concert (no one would cover my shift). She knew, for sure, I had inherited her love of music as that point.