Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday "H"

Happy Birthday "H"


You are sensitive....

You always know when those around you need
extra love and attention. Your spouse to be ("B")

is so very blessed to have you.


You are determined....
You will go far in life and achieve all you
set out for. The world will be blessed you are in it.


You are caring....
You have always put family needs before your
own and we are blessed to have you.

You are loving.....

You have given me so much love and joy.
I would not be here today if it wasn't for you and "A".

When I didn't think I could go on , I would look at
you and know I was truely blessed and God must
surely think I'm special to have given me
such and awesome child.


You see "H", it is your birthday,
but I'm the one who has been given a gift.

I love you so very much. I thank God for you in more
ways than you could ever know.

Only One other could possible love you more than I do.
StumbleUpon

2 comments:

C said...

Huh?

Anonymous said...

THANKS MOM!!! It really means a lot to me... you really are a wonderful mom and i'm the lucky one to have you... trust me i would never change you for anyone else in the world and you truely are my best friend and i love you for that... thanks so much for being there for me and i only hope i can be there for you as much as you are there for me someday!!! LOVE YOU TONS!
H