Monday, January 5, 2009

AARRRGGG!!!!

Well I got another virus, so I haven't been on in a couple of days. My oldest (thank goodness) is quite handy fixing what I keep getting into. I'm not sure why I have gotten so many in the last couple of weeks. Has anyone experienced a barrage of viruses lately? I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but it always seems to happen when I am surfing on blogexplosion.
Let me know if you are having any problems.

Also I'm giving away "Bear Any Burden" this Friday. If you would like a chance at getting it, leave me a comment and let me know. Click here and leave a comment...so far there is only one entered! StumbleUpon

2 comments:

Cromely said...

I've have good luck at keeping viruses away with the combination of Spybot Search and Destroy and AVG Anti-Virus. The best part is they're also free. The key is to make sure the automatic updates run to keep up with the new stuff.

C said...

Thanks for the help!
Apparently I need lots of it.