Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Michael Crichton

I am saddened to find that Michael Crichton died Tuesday. He is one of my all time favorite authors. He had written such a wide range of book. I'd like to list my favorite reads by him:




Prey:
Out
in the middle of the desert they are experimenting with nano-technology when a cloud of the nano-robot run amok.






Timeline:
A mach
ine has been built that will allow people to travel back on time by rearranging your particles.






Jurassic Park:
How ca
n you not include this in the list. I think we all know what it is about. I would have to say the movie was as good as the book on this one!





Sphere:
Several scientists are sent to the bottom of the ocean to explore a vessel that looks a lot like a space ship. This too was made into a movie and this time the movie SUCKED. The book was amazing!



I haven't read "Next" but that one looks really good. I'll let you know.

We have lost a great talent.



StumbleUpon

No comments: