Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The 11 things he wants from you

I got on MSN messanger to talk to my sis today. I hardly ever get on, being so busy and all...but when I did the little box popped up with the different stories. One in particular caught my eye...
It says "11 things he wants (they're not so bad)". This is an article by Eric Parker for Glamor. Mr. Parker lists the 11 small things we as girls can do to make life easier for guys.

#1 on the list is "your backing when takes a risk" Apparently if your guy wants to change his job, start a new hobby or swim with sharks...all he wants is for you to cheer him on and back him up. OK, I get it...our cheers give him courage and let him know we believe in him.

#2 on the list is "the right to keep secrets" He says they want the right to not have to tell us when his cousin cheats on his wife or when his best friend loses his job. Apparently this discretion makes him feel like he's a grown up. I only hope he draws the line at not telling us when he loses his job or is having an affair.

And so the list goes on...and really I do understand and agree with them with the exception of #4. #4 on the list I find a tad offensive and really...something only a guy would come up with. Only a guy would feel the need to slip this in on a list of needs.
Here, straight from the article is #4...

4. The green light to actually have sex, should the opportunity arise, with someone on his Celebrity List of Five. And by all means, hop on Brad Pitt if you ever get the chance.


WHAT?!?!? REALLY?!?!? First, let me say how nice it was that he limited it to the top 5 on the list. Second, what on God's green earth makes him think that he will ever (a) meet said celeb (b) get close enough to said celeb to actually talk to her, let alone have sex with her or (c) think that said celeb would even desire to have sex with him. I mean I love my hubby and enjoy our private life...but I'm not so sure Michelle Pheiffer would want him. Likewise, I know my hubby thinks I'm hot
(even tho
ugh I have NO delusions of grander and am
pretty sure I'm only slightly be
tter looking than Richard Hatch in drag) (I digress...)

I know if I should ever meet Brendan Fraser (choirs of angels singing aaaa) he will more than likely not opt for sex with me.




That's all I gotta say. File this under WTF .






StumbleUpon

No comments: