Friday, June 27, 2008

Karma

I have decided there is no such thing as karma...there can't be. Why???

1) My Boss
As I have mentioned I work in a small restaurant. The man who has owned this place for the last 30 years and runs a cater business with it too, is Archie Bunker incarnate. I have witnessed many comments that would bring civilized 21st century people to their knees. This man will smoke while cooking. Karma???? NO WAY, he's never been caught fudging a date, smoking on line or anything else.

2) The other boss.
When this one manages, he thinks he knows EVERYTHING. Although he has NEVER worked in a restaurant, waited tables, or bar tended, he thinks he knows whats best. He will yell at people when he's frustrated and totally PMS's all the time. Karma????? NO WAY, the owners LOVE him, the rest of us cannot stand him.

3) I waitress.
I have a BA and I can't find a better job, I get yelled at work and I have to serve people all day without a break. Nuff said.
StumbleUpon

No comments: