Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Flow

I just finished listening to Flow by John Ortberg. I've been having a hard time lately and thought I could use something uplifting. Based on the verse John 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water, John tells us that as believers we should be living in the flow. The things that stop us from living this way are "rags" that we need to throw off. R=resentment, A=anxiety, G=greed and S=superiority.



This is an audio book I want to own. John is an entertaining and down to earth pastor and I learned a lot from him. There was a lot of information and I know it would be a great resource to refer back to, over and over.



If you are looking for an uplifting series or are in a lukewarm rut, find this audio book and listen. It is well worth your time, and will give you a laugh or two.



I give this a 5 out of 5 StumbleUpon

No comments: