Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Legs Talk


I just finished Legs Talk by D.E. Boone.

This story is a guy meets girl, guy wants one thing, girl gets tired of it and kicks him to the curb. It is told in a very creative way, through black and white photos and one liners.
It is a story I think most women have lived through and is told in a way that helps you see that you are not alone without getting overwhelmed in emotions.

This was a cute book that I enjoyed. Since I love to read and am inspired by photos, this book sparked my feminine side and my creative side. It opened my mind up to the possibilities to tell an adult story with photos.

I thought this was a great find and I give it a 4 out of 5.
StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds very unique and interesting. I can surely relate to the boy meets girl story. I predict success!