Sunday, May 29, 2011



Back in 2008 I listened to Water for Elephants and thought it was a great story.
I always get excited when they make a movie from one of the books I've read.  I'm anxious to see who they pick to play each part and I must say I did not expect these two actors to be the choices.  When I listened to the book I expected them to be closer in age, and I'm sorry, I am NOT a big Robert Pattinson fan.  I didn't get into the Twilight series (even thought that author wrote one of my favorite books). 

I do love Reece Witherspoon.  She was also in Just Like Heaven which was based on another book I read, "If Only It Were True" by Marc Levy.  The book was cute but I haven't seen the movie to compare yet.  Honestly I read the book around 2001 so I couldn't compare the two unless I re-read it. 

Have you been to see the Water For Elephants?  Did you like it?  Are you one of the few who have read it and can compare them?  I would love to hear from you. StumbleUpon

No comments: