Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Depression

Sorry I haven't been on lately, I suffer from depression and have found myself struggling for the last month or so. I find it hard pulling myself out of it at times. I used to take antidepressants and they helped, but my family doc will not prescribe them long term. She suggests I go to a psychologist. Thing is I have already talked about my issues. It just seems to me it is more of a chemical imbalance since it has been a life long struggle. Talking about it over and over again doesn't seem like a fix. So long story....I try to manage my depression but at times it becomes overwhelming. I pull into myself and find the things that usually bring my joy are too much effort. StumbleUpon

1 comment:

Robert said...

Keep your chin up! And remember, small battles can make all the difference...